Getting to TMCC
By public transport at Bayanihan Terminal
- Take the PUJ at Route 5 to get The Medical City Clark.
- Take the PUJ at Route 2 to get to the Berthaphil Compound III for its Ambulatory Center.
By shuttle service at SM Clark
*Shuttle services are free and available at Parking K (SM Clark) or GGLC Bus (shuttle area).
- Pick-up and drop off points at the main entrance. Every interval is 15 minutes.
By car from Clark Freeport Zone
- Turn right at the first intersection.
- Proceed through Yokohama, turn left at the GGLC intersection, then follow signposts towards The Medical City Clark.
By car from Friendship Gate
- Turn right at the first intersection and go straight ahead.
- Turn left at the next intersection and turn another left at the GGLC intersection.
By car from Clark South Exit
- Follow the road to The Medical City Clark (beside the exit toll).